ONEder creates an educational platform geared towards the special education market, allowing educators to create content tailored to their students’ needs and access it on multiple mobile devices and browsers.
We are looking for a talented Web Developer, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users and creating services and APIs used by the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in web server-side development
- At least 2 years’ experience developing server-side code using Microsoft technologies and tools – .NET and C#, ASP.NET, Web API, Entity Framework, Visual Studio IDE and VS Team Services
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services and tools – web apps, table and blob storage, queues, service bus, Azure full-text search
- Excellent design and architecture skills – SOLID principles, clean code, design patterns, refactoring techniques, unit and integration testing
- Good understanding of SQL databases, SQL queries, transactions, data migration and database optimization
- Experience with other Azure services not mentioned above – An advantage
- BsC in Computer Science
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to our Manager of Operations, Cristina Garro: firstname.lastname@example.org