ONEder is a leading provider of SaaS solutions for special education teachers and administrators across the United States. Based in Newark, NJ, we partner with school districts and agencies that serve individuals with disabilities who use our platform to make data-driven decisions, monitor student progress, facilitate co-teaching, and deliver their general curriculum content with appropriate accommodations and supports based on each student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP). We are looking for a full time Front End Developer to assist the development department.
We are looking for a talented Front End Developer, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
Reporting to the CTO, the Front End Developer will:
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent proficiency in AngularJS 1.x, including advanced features – component authoring of dynamic component compilation and performance optimizations
- Excellent design and architecture skills – SOLID principles, clean code, design patterns, refactoring techniques, unit and integration testing
- Experience developing mobile applications using HTML5 and Apache Cordova
- Good understanding of TypeScript, LESS/SASS, Webpack, npm and bundling/minification
- Good knowledge of jQuery, Kendo UI, module loaders and other JS client libraries
- BsC in Computer Science
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to our Manager of Operations, Cristina Garro: firstname.lastname@example.org