Join our Director of Training and Implementation, Stacy Felder, on a tour of the latest updates to ONEder!
Hello to all of you out there in the ONEder Community! I’m writing to let you know that as of March 2018 we’ve updated a few things to make your ONEder journey a bit smoother.
- Guided Tours: This is the biggest change! Our tours are accessible via the Self Help drawer and can be accessed at any time. Use them whenever you want a refresher on how to use ONEder.
- Assign Tab: You spoke and we listened. The Personalize tab is now called “Assign” because funnily enough, that’s where you go to assign your lessons. Nothing has changed here besides the name!
- New Functional Goals: We said we wanted to make Data = Easy and we have! We’ve added over 1,600 new functional goals to help you track your student’s success.
- Invisible Hotspots: Due to popular demand, we’ve brought back the invisible hotspots! Use them in your scene activities to ensure that your students’ learning is concrete.
- Randomized Multiple Choice Answers: There’s no more risk of your students practicing the answers based on whether they are A, B, or C. (We all tried it when we were students!). When you create Reading or Question activities with Multiple Choice Questions, the order in which the student sees the answers will be randomized.
- The Feedback Button: This is one of the most important updates—we want you to know that we are always here for you! Use the feedback button that appears in the top right hand corner of your screen to give us feedback or report a problem. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
For more details on the new release, check out this video:
If you have any questions about the new release, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the new Feedback Button, or by emailing us at email@example.com.