We’re excited to share the newest lesson added to the Oneder Shared Library. Each lesson and activity can be customized to support the needs of your learner or student.
Oneder lessons are a complete package of materials and goals to support each learner in all environments. Once downloaded, you can edit any aspect of the lesson to best support the needs of each learner.
Oneder lessons are available for free to all Oneder users.
Maximize Your Students’ Potential With Oneder
Lesson: My Bedroom
Domain: Activities of Daily Living
Subdomain: Self Help
In this advanced learner lesson different activities which are done in the bedroom are offered, through the use of a visual scene with hotspots embedded, a visual schedule and a choiceboard game.
To download lessons from the shared library:
1. Click on the Shared Library tab on the left side of the screen in the Oneder Editor
2. Locate the desired lesson
3. Click ‘Download’ for desired lesson
4. The lesson will appear under your lessons in the teacher dashboard. From here it can be edited, assigned to students, and published.
To differentiate this lesson
Beginner Learner: Incorporate video models to support understanding different activities done in the bedroom.
Intermediate: Incorporate visual schedules of different activities done in the bedroom like tidy room, listen to music, put my clothes in place etc.
Goal to target within this lesson
1. The learner will complete a morning routine of making his/her bed, brushing teeth, combing hair, and getting dressed within (X) minutes.
2. The learner will select appropriate clothes according to the day’s events and weather (X) amount of times.
3. The learner will identify different activities done in the bedroom with (X%) accuracy over X sessions.