We’re excited to share the newest lesson added to the Oneder Shared Library. Each lesson and activity can be customized to support the needs of your learner or student.
Oneder lessons are a complete package of materials and goals to support each learner in all environments. Once downloaded, you can edit any aspect of the lesson to best support the needs of each learner.
Oneder lessons are available for free to all Oneder users.
Maximize Your Students’ Potential With Oneder
Lesson: Visiting the Library
Location: Community Venue
In this intermediate learner lesson, your learner will be able to prepare before a visit or use to facilitate and manage behavior at the library, through the use of a visual scene and a story. In addition, a choice board will act as contextual vocabulary to enhance communication at this specific environment.
To differentiate this lesson
Beginner learner: Incorporate a variety of video models that relate to appropriate behavior in the library, and add a core contextual vocabulary that enhances basic interpersonal communication, or a story menu.
Advanced learner: extend the amount of activities that can be done in the library through the choice board, and include a schedule to facilitate processes done in the library (ie. borrowing or returning a book, tec.)
Goal to target within this lesson
1. The learner will prepare for a visit at the library and manage his behavior appropriately in (X)% of the opportunities.
2. The learner will request and appropriate activity while in the library with the use of a choice board in (X)% of the opportunities.
To download lessons from the shared library:
1. Click on the Shared Library tab on the left side of the screen in the Oneder Editor
2. Locate the desired lesson
3. Click ‘Download’ for desired lesson
4. The lesson will appear under your lessons in the teacher dashboard. From here it can be edited, assigned to students, and published.