ONEder is a leading provider of SaaS solutions for special education teachers and administrators across the United States. Based in Newark, NJ, we partner with school districts and agencies that serve individuals with disabilities who use our platform to make data-driven decisions, monitor student progress, facilitate co-teaching, and deliver their general curriculum content with appropriate accommodations and supports based on each student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP). We are looking for a full time Administrative Assistant to assist the business development, marketing, and training and implementation departments as well as the executive management of our organization.
The Administrative Assistant position is the “face of the organization” and responsible for assisting and maintaining reception, supporting select senior leadership team members, making travel arrangements, ordering office supplies, and assisting inter-departmentally in overall ONEder office operations as needed.
Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the Administrative Assistant will:
- Provide a welcoming, professional experience for all visitors
- Help answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Book travel, prepare individual expense reports, and manage calendars as needed for assigned senior leaders
- Arrange meeting facilities and logistics for conferences, time, attendance, food
- Assist with on-boarding duties
- Help facilitate company social events in office
- Reconcile and process company purchase card charges and expenses each month
- Help maintain, stock and organize the entire facility
- Mail packages
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant position will have:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 2-5 years’ administrative work experience required in an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Expense processing software experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and set clear expectations
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience and passion for working in a collaborative, fast-paced start-up environment
- Required to sit for extended periods of time
Interested parties can email email@example.com.