We’re excited to share the newest lesson added to the Oneder Shared Library. Each lesson and activity can be customized to support the needs of your learner or student.
Oneder lessons are a complete package of materials and goals to support each learner in all environments. Once downloaded, you can edit any aspect of the lesson to best support the needs of each learner.
Oneder lessons are available for free to all Oneder users.
Maximize Your Students’ Potential With Oneder
Lesson: Expressing Problems
Subdomain: Expressive Verbal Language
This intermediate learner lesson will assist a student in verbally expressing problems and frustrations in a variety of contexts through visual scenes, visual stories, and a visual schedule.
To download lessons from the shared library:
1. Click on the Shared Library tab on the left side of the screen in the Oneder Editor
2. Locate the desired lesson
3. Click ‘Download’ for desired lesson
4. The lesson will appear under your lessons in the teacher dashboard. From here it can be edited, assigned to students, and published.
To differentiate this lesson
Beginner Learner: Incorporate video models to support different ways to express problems and emotions.
Advanced: Add a choice board that will serve as question activity with questions/problematic situations and use the labels to create different reactions/answers to the situations.
Goal to target within this lesson
1. The learner will express to an adult a problem in an appropriate manner (X%) of the circumstances.