We’re excited to share the newest lesson added to the Oneder Shared Library. Each lesson and activity can be customized to support the needs of your learner or student.
Oneder lessons are a complete package of materials and goals to support each learner in all environments. Once downloaded, you can edit any aspect of the lesson to best support the needs of each learner.
Oneder lessons are available for free to all Oneder users.
Maximize Your Students’ Potential With Oneder
Lesson: Working as an Office Cleaner
Subdomain: Specific Training
In this beginner lesson, the individual can follow the supports given to preform two major tasks related to office cleaning. Also, a visual schedule is incorporated to support the individual’s orientation in a big building.
To download lessons from the shared library:
1. Click on the Shared Library tab on the left side of the screen in the Oneder Editor
2. Locate the desired lesson
3. Click ‘Download’ for desired lesson
4. The lesson will appear under your lessons in the teacher dashboard. From here it can be edited, assigned to students, and published.
To differentiate this lesson
Intermediate learner: Include a visual schedule to sort office supplies on the tables before cleaning, and a visual schedule to search for trash in the office and throw into the garbage before taking the garbage bag out.
Advanced learner: Incorporate more cleaning tasks, and a contextual vocabulary.
Goals to target within this lesson
1. The learner will follow a schedule to get prepared to start cleaning with (X%) accuracy
2. The learner will take out the garbage (X) times during a cleaning session.
3. The learner will clean (X) tables in his office, independently.