We’re excited to share the newest lesson added to the Oneder Shared Library. Each lesson and activity can be customized to support the needs of your learner or student.
Oneder lessons are a complete package of materials and goals to support each learner in all environments. Once downloaded, you can edit any aspect of the lesson to best support the needs of each learner.
Oneder lessons are available for free to all Oneder users.
Maximize Your Students’ Potential With Oneder
Lesson: Talking with my peers
Grade: 3rd Grade
This intermediate learner lesson will assist students who are working on conversational skills. First, the learner will read a visual story to understand details that can be included in conversation. Also, a visual schedule breaks down the tasks associated with maintaining a conversation with a peer. Finally, a matching activity will reinforce language elements that add to conversational skills.
To differentiate this lesson
Beginner learner: Incorporate a video model about the terms. Add a contextual vocabulary to support the lesson, and include terms used within a conversation.
Advanced learner: Add terms to the matching game. Add a text activity as a visual scene and ask the learner to notice and wonder about it just like was done with the picture.
Standard targeted within this lesson
1. Ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of a text, referring explicitly to the text as the basis for the answers. [RI.3.1.].
2. Engage effectively in a range of collaborative discussions (one-on-one, in groups, and teacher-led) with diverse partners on grade 3 topics and texts, building on others’ ideas and expressing their own clearly. [SL.3.1.]
To download lessons from the shared library:
1. Click on the Shared Library tab on the left side of the screen in the Oneder Editor
2. Locate the desired lesson
3. Click ‘Download’ for desired lesson
4. The lesson will appear under your lessons in the teacher dashboard. From here it can be edited, assigned to students, and published.