We’re excited to share the newest lesson added to the Oneder Shared Library. Each lesson and activity can be customized to support the needs of your learner or student.
Oneder lessons are a complete package of materials and goals to support each learner in all environments. Once downloaded, you can edit any aspect of the lesson to best support the needs of each learner.
Oneder lessons are available for free to all Oneder users.
Maximize Your Students’ Potential With Oneder
Lesson: Preparing to get on the bus
Subdomain: Public Transportation
This advanced learner lesson supports an individual when getting ready to leave his/her home and waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Activities include using a visual schedule to prepare his belongings, a visual story to support while waiting for the bus, a video model to demonstrate appropriate behavior at the bus stop, and an image media hotspot with a bus map for the individual to use.
To differentiate this lesson
Beginner learner: Incorporate video models for preparing to leave to house to the bus stop.
Intermediate learner: Create a visual schedule for getting to the bus stop, including walking directions, and incorporating a contextual vocabulary.
Goals to target within this lesson:
1. The learner will wait for (X) minutes in the bus stop, sitting or standing appropriately.
2. The learner will prepare his belongings using a visual schedule with (X%) accuracy.
To download lessons from the shared library:
1. Click on the Shared Library tab on the left side of the screen in the Oneder Editor
2. Locate the desired lesson
3. Click ‘Download’ for desired lesson
4. The lesson will appear under your lessons in the teacher dashboard. From here it can be edited, assigned to students, and published.