We’re excited to share the newest lesson added to the Oneder Shared Library. Each lesson and activity can be customized to support the needs of your learner or student.
Oneder lessons are a complete package of materials and goals to support each learner in all environments. Once downloaded, you can edit any aspect of the lesson to best support the needs of each learner.
Oneder lessons are available for free to all Oneder users.
Maximize Your Students’ Potential With Oneder
Lesson: Introducing Self Determination
Location: Community Venue
Domain: Transition Services
Subdomain: Career Counseling
In this intermediate learner lesson, the student will understand the term ‘Self Determination’ through a visual story and a visual scene, with contextual vocabulary that will accompany it.
To differentiate this lesson
Beginner learner: Incorporate video models of the self-determination examples from the story, and discuss the term.
Advanced learner: Create a choice board to sequence events in order for the individual to continue his search process for a career/job
Goal to target within this lesson
1. The learner will give 3 examples of self-determined actions after reading the story, with (X%) accuracy.
2. The learner will give an example for 2 of his own strengths and weakness, independently.
To download lessons from the shared library:
1. Click on the Shared Library tab on the left side of the screen in the Oneder Editor
2. Locate the desired lesson
3. Click ‘Download’ for desired lesson
4. The lesson will appear under your lessons in the teacher dashboard. From here it can be edited, assigned to students, and published.